20 Things You Might Not Know About Me.

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Hey Everyone. Laying in bed trying to think of today's blog post and I thought I'd go for another more personal 'lifestyle' post, so you can get to know me even more. Today I'm going to share with you 20 things that you probably don't know about me. I hope you enjoy!

1. My favourite animals are Sharks, especially Great Whites. One day I really want to cage dive with them as it's always been a dream of mine.

2. I'm literally obsessed with Horror movies. I have started a DVD collection of them, It's by far my favourite genre of film alongside Comedies. Some of my favourites include Saw, The Conjuring and Deliver Us From Evil.

3. Sometimes when I'm talking I tend to stutter. Probably because sometimes I can talk way too fast.

4. One of my middle names is Victoria.

5. My favourite genre of music is Rap/Hip-Hop. This surprises a lot of people.

6. I absolutely love cooking and baking. I try to do it as often as I can.

7. I always avoid eating most vegetables at all costs.

8. My favourite place is go on holiday is Orlando, Florida. I go with my family almost every year, It's like my second home, cannot wait to head back there this September!

9. I didn't start properly wearing makeup until I was around 15/16 years old, in my last years of school.

10. I have the biggest sweet tooth when it comes to sweets, chocolate, cakes and biscuits. I eat way too much junk!

11. I can be such a hopeless romantic.

12. I can be incredibly shy.

13. I absolutely love wearing rings. I especially love Pandora's rings, they're so dainty but beautiful.

14. I'd love to move abroad one day, or at least own a home in another country. Most likely somewhere in America or Australia but who knows!

15.  I cannot stand coffee, I get my caffeine from one too many Red Bull's a day.

16. I really, really want a French Bulldog.

17. My favourite flowers are pink and red roses.

18. I very rarely wear colour. I tend to stick to Black, White, Navy & Grey clothing.

19. I don't eat any fish or seafood at all. Just the smell or sight of it makes me feel sick.

20. I am obsessed with tattoos on myself and other people. I only have two but can't wait to eventually get more.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Whats a fun fact about you that someone else may not know? I'd love to know. Thank you for reading. Talk soon. xx 


4 comments

  1. you're absolutely gorgeous!!
    Gabby xx
    foxysight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read posts like this. We are so alike. wow. Fact 5 surprised me very much but hay my taste in music also always surprises people. Lovel blog by the way :)

    Foreverevereveryoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharks?! That's crazy cool. I don't know if I'd want to go near a Great White in my lifetime. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete