Las Vegas Beauty Haul!

Sunday 2 October 2016

I recently got back from an amazing 10 days in Las Vegas and of course spent far too much money in Sephora. I picked up quite a few things, some I've had on my wish list for a while and some are just things that caught my eye in the store. There were so many Sephora's, I had one right outside my hotel, it was hard not to shop! I had an amazing time in Vegas, I saw Britney and DRAKE, yes drake, I 'fangirled' so hard. There will be a post all about my trip coming soon. So today lets talk about all of the makeup that I bought!


The first thing that I saw when I walked into Sephora was a beautiful stand displaying the Nikkie Tutorials Power Of Makeup Collection by Too Faced. I didn't think twice, I just picked it up! I've actually had a chance to play around with this set a few times now, and I do love it. For $56 you get the palette itself with 9 shadows, 2 blush colours, a bronzer and highlight. You also get a mini purple Better Than Sex Mascara, a mini Shadow Insurance, a full size Sketch Marker liner in Black and a Glamour Dust Pigment. It's 100% worth the money, and I suggest you get one before they're all gone.


The second product I grabbed was the Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'American Doll'. A beautiful true red. I love the formula of these liquid lipsticks and definitely want to collect them all. Also from Anastasia I picked up my first Glow Kit! I was so excited when I saw it, as I thought they were only sold online. I chose the Sun Dipped Glow kit, which has four stunning highlight shades, that are so pigmented.


I then had to grab the Tarte 'Tartelette In Bloom' eyeshadow palette. Beautiful shades with excellent pigmentation, that smell like chocolate, what more could you ask for? As well as that I was also dying to get my hands on Urban Decay's Moondust Palette so I picked that up as well. I'm obsessed with the fun, glittery shades. So happy to have it in my collection finally. I then saw the new Moondust Liquid Shadows and swatched them all on my hand. It was so hard to choose just two to get because I wanted them all! I ended up going with the shades Zap, a deep gold and Solstice, a red/pink/green duochrome.


Ok so my hands were getting quite full by this point, but I also grabbed the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in the shade Fair. I've used this a couple times since and I love it. Such a lovely texture, easy to blend out and amazing coverage. I even convinced my mum to buy one for herself. I also bought another Better Than Sex Mascara as we all know it's my absolute favourite. Well, It was, I actually finally bought Benefits Roller Lash and now that is my favourite. It gives so much length and curl, I was amazed when I first tried it, like why had I not tried this sooner.


I repurchased the amazing Champagne Pop by Becca. My last one smashed and I was fed up of using it broken so I thought I'd buy it again and be extra careful. I also bought one of their Champagne Splits with the shades Prosecco Pop and Pamplemousse Blush. I'm in love with this duo! Such stunning shades. I also picked up one of the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in the shade Moonlight. This is second lightest shade, after the shade Celestial. These are absolutely stunning and I couldn't believe my eyes when I was swatching them on my hand. They're gorgeous mixed in with foundation or by itself as a bold highlight. Put it this way, I need them all.


I finally caved and bought the  Laura Mercier Translucent loose Power. Everyone raves about how amazing it is and I just had to see what all the fuss was about! From those adorable little minis that they keep by the tills, I got a small Urban Decay All Nighter, A Mini Better Than Sex Mascara and Two mini Dior Lash Enhancers.


So that is everything that I bought whilst in Las Vegas. I really hope you enjoyed this makeup haul, I'm really happy with everything that I got. xx



No comments