Whats On My Face?

Monday 19 October 2015

I thought I'd do a round up of the makeup I've been going for recently. A flawless base, a slightly heavier contour, simple eyes, thicker brows and nude lips. There will be products featured that you've seen me use or heard me rave about time and time again, but I'm also using a few new goodies I've recently bought.

Products Used:
Nars All Day Weightless Luminous Foundation (Mont Blanc)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair)
NYX HD Translucent Setting Powder
Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
Mac Warm Soul Blush
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Champagne Pop)
Anastasia Brow Wizz (Medium/Soft Brown)
L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper (Dark Blonde)
Maybeline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner (Eastend Snob)
Anastasia Liquid Lipstick (Pure Hollywood)


A flawless, super healthy and glowy look. Some days I've been adding a bit of shadow and a winged liner as well but I mainly stick to keeping it simple on the eyes. I definitely need to switch up which blushes I'm reaching for, I'm so surprised I haven't hit pan on Warm Soul yet, I used it more or less everyday. Any suggestions on a new lovely peachy pink blush?

Hope you enjoyed this short but simple post on my most frequently worn makeup look recently. What products do you reach for the most? Thank you for reading, I'll be back with another post very soon. xx

No comments